Aside from knowing that my step-grandmother is from Brazil, I did not know much about the country prior to business school. When the international MSM options were announced in September, selecting Brazil as my MSM option was easy because I wanted to learn more about the country first-hand and had never been to South America before.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Sometimes it’s better not to give a gift December 12, 2019Looking to wrap up that holiday shopping? According to Assistant Professor Morgan Ward, it's sometimes better not to give a gift.
- Centennial News: Issue 11 December 10, 2019Remembering a Magical Evening: Our Centennial Gala The Goizueta Centennial Gala was a night to remember and a fitting way to commemorate a century that won’t be forgotten. It held... Read more »
- 2019 BBA Employment Report shows increasing salaries, bonuses for Goizueta grads December 10, 2019The Goizueta BBA program consistently reports one of the highest placement rates in the country, a trend that continued with the most recent graduating class.
- Michelle Wang: on strategic moves and rockin’ it at Ticketmaster December 6, 2019There is nothing like the rush of a live event—the anticipation, the exhilaration, the moment that everyone has been waiting for…which only builds as the band hits the stage or the team races onto the field. Just ask Michelle Wang 13BBA.
- Know Your Network: Dustin Partain 15BBA December 5, 2019This month, we take time to remember the military personnel−active duty and veterans−who have stepped forward to serve. In this issue of Know Your Network, we celebrate servicemen and women.... Read more »