As we sat in the large auditorium for our first IMPACT class, Professor Lynne Segall told the Class of 2020, “the question we ask is the question we answer.”
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Centennial News: Issue 9 October 8, 2019Connecting with Goizueta alumni at home and abroad In this, our Centennial year, we have had so many special occasions to re-connect with treasured alumni and celebrate as a community.... Read more »
- Experts weigh in at the RAISE Forum ‘Rise’ Panel October 8, 2019Leading inventors, investors and entrepreneurs in the healthcare industry discussed innovation in healthcare on the RAISE Forum “Rise” Panel, an event that provides interested members of the public an opportunity to network and hear from industry experts ahead of the biannual RAISE Forum.
- Know Your Network: Zvee Geffen 09MBA September 29, 2019Sports have a way of challenging, uniting and enriching our lives. In this issue of Know Your Network, we celebrate sports and asks Emory alumni−those who participated in them and/or... Read more »
- What happens when shipping for online shoppers is interrupted? September 26, 2019Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Operations Management Ruomeng Cui talks with INFORMS about what happened when Alibaba lost access to one of its shipping service for nearly 48 hours.
- CBS News: McCarthy discusses possible Peloton IPO September 26, 2019Assistant Professor of Marketing Dan McCarthy takes a look at the numbers and says it may not be a smooth ride for the Peloton exercise bike.