As we sat in the large auditorium for our first IMPACT class, Professor Lynne Segall told the Class of 2020, “the question we ask is the question we answer.”
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Retired Col. Jack Jacobs speaks on value of military service at fifth annual VetConnect Dinner April 18, 2019At the fifth annual Veteran Connections Reception and Dinner, veterans, alumni and others in the Goizueta community gathered to meet and network. The purpose of the event, first held in... Read more »
- Accounting professor talks taxes with 11Alive April 18, 2019Accounting professor Usha Rackliffe discusses corporate taxes and how some big names won't pay... legally.
- Hamilton, co-author win best paper award from Marketing Science Institute April 18, 2019Associate Professor of Marketing Ryan Hamilton and his co-author, Uma R. Karmarkar, received best paper honors for their work on consumers and decision making.
- Know Your Network: Mark Myette 97MBA April 11, 2019Goizueta alumni hold more than a coveted degree from Emory; they also boast a wealth of life experiences and business know-how. In this ongoing series, EmoryBusiness.com will share their sage... Read more »
- Emory Marketing Analytics Center students partner with Team Novo Nordisk April 11, 2019MBA and Ph.D. students involved with Emory University’s Marketing Analytics Center (MAC) are getting their hands dirty with data. MAC students are working to analyze Team Novo Nordisk’s social media... Read more »