I first learned about Goizueta IMPACT at Welcome Weekend as a prospective student. Sometime during that whirlwind, the faculty explained the IMPACT program – as part of the core curriculum we would learn problem solving and presentation skills in the Fall and apply them in the Spring with a client team. As a consultant before business school, I was familiar with project-based client work, and liked the idea of bringing it into the classroom. But between the packed schedule and meeting my future classmates, curriculum details took a backseat. I didn’t think much about IMPACT again until school started....
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Know Your Network: Dasle Kim 11BBA July 12, 2019Dasle Kim 11BBA is passionate about building culture and community, empowering others, and delivering authentic experiences for people through marketing, communications, and events. She has 9+ years of program management... Read more »
- Recent EMBA alumnus, Wendy Ho honored by Poets&Quants July 2, 2019Wendy Ho EMBA19 was recently named a Best and Brightest EMBA by Poets&Quants for Executives
- Goudy named Best and Brightest EMBA July 2, 2019Steven Goudy EMBA19 was named one of the nation's Best and Brightest in a recent listing by Poets&Quants for Executives.
- Centennial News: Issue 6 June 27, 2019The Joy of Working in a Learning Environment One of the great joys of working in academia is that, throughout the year, I’m able to attend lectures where our faculty... Read more »
- Alumnus’ company, StockX, tops $1 billion valuation June 26, 2019Josh Luber 99BBA 06JD/MBA is co-founder founder of StockX. The company is now valued at more than $1 billion.