@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- HackATL returns to Goizueta Business School campus November 21, 2019There was no shortage of energy during the seventh annual “HackATL” event on campus. The simple goal amid the decorations and paper airplanes around Patterson Green was clear, yet daunting: Build a business in 24 hours.
- Salaries, Job Offers Continue to Rise for Goizueta MBA Graduates November 21, 2019Consistently ranked a top-10 MBA program for employment, 97% of Goizueta MBA grads had offers within 3 months and saw average total compensation rise again.
- James receives Earl Hill Award from The Consortium November 21, 2019#GoizuetaKudos to Erika James, the John H. Harland Dean of Goizueta Business School, for receiving the Earl Hill Jr. Faculty Achievement and Diversity Leadership Award, which recognizes outstanding academic and professional leadership on campus and to the community.
- Streaming services lead to strange partnerships November 20, 2019Marketing professor Sandy Jap's book, "Partnering with the Frenemy," is mentioned in this report.
- Financial Times ranks Executive MBA program among best in U.S. November 18, 2019Emory University’s Goizueta Business School moved up three places since last year in the Financial Times rankings.