Is an Evening MBA right for you? 10 questions to consider
When I was considering pursuing my MBA in the evening program at Goizueta Business School, I knew I wanted to continue building my career while I worked towards my graduate degree in a part-time program. But if you don’t have that clarity or if you need to be sure that an evening program is right for you, I’ve compiled a list of a few items to consider when making your decision.
- Do you want to hear about, and problem-solve for business challenges your classmates are facing in real time?
- Are you hesitant to put your career on pause?
- Do you want to bond with other working professionals who are also dealing with the work, life, school balance?
- Does obtaining your graduate degree excite you?
- Do you have strong organization and prioritization skills or a desire to sharpen those skills?
- Do you want to reinforce what you are learning at school in the evening at work the very next day?
- Are you ready for a career change?
- Or are you ready to accelerate your career?
- Do you crave the support of a career center that works with experienced evening working professional students?
- Are you passionate about leadership and business?
If you answer “yes” to several of these questions, the evening program at Goizueta is likely a good fit for you!