@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Alumnus Will Hockey’s startup acquired by Visa for $5.3 billion January 17, 2020Visa International recently announced that it would acquire Plaid, the financial tech company co-founded by Hockey and Zach Perret, in a deal reportedly worth $5.3 billion. Plaid is a financial services platform that connects applications to users’ bank accounts. The company may not be a household name, but many of the apps that rely on […]
- Centennial News: Issue 12 January 13, 2020Year 101, Here we Come! Greetings for 2020 and the New Decade. This issue serves as the final communication from Centennial News because February 2020 marks the end of our Centennial Celebration and the start of our 101st year as a business school. Our #GBS100 Celebrations on campus and abroad brought Goizueta classes together, across […]
- Start:ME Accelerator Program selects 50 diverse Atlanta-based ventures for 2020 January 13, 2020Representatives from 50 promising small businesses in Atlanta came together for the kick-off of the 2020 Start:ME Accelerator program, the Goizueta Business School’s free, intensive 14-session business training program for small business owners in East Lake, Clarkston and Southside Atlanta.
- Start:ME Accelerator Program Selects 50 Atlanta-based Ventures for 2020 January 11, 2020Fifty promising small businesses have been selected for the 2020 Start:ME Accelerator, a free, intensive 14-session business training program from the Goizueta Business School for promising ventures in the metro-Atlanta communities of East Lake, Clarkston and Southside Atlanta.
- Inspired by Personal Experience: RAISE Forum spotlights innovative BBA alums’ solutions to common challenges January 7, 2020Alumni spotlight: At the 2019 Fall RAISE Forum, investors hear from two Goizueta alumni whose companies use online technology to find babysitters, help people with cognitive impairment.