I can’t believe we are already into Block 3. This semester has flown by and I have learned so much in all of our classes, about my classmates, and about myself and what I want to focus on in my career. Blocks 1 and 2 are supposedly the most stressful times of our entire MBA experience, and we have finally made it through! After the end of Block 2 exams, Goizueta had a Halloween party at Sweetwater Brewery. It was so fun to connect and de-stress with classmates, second-years and friends and family – and see all of the...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- BBA Orientation creates lasting bonds between students September 11, 2019Students accepted to the BBA program attended Orientation at Kaplan Mitchell Retreat Center August 25 – 26. The overnight retreat is designed to facilitate students’ transition into the BBA program while beginning the process of building leadership capacities like resilience, interdependence, and coping with risk and ambiguity.
- BBA students gain understanding of selves, world through international exchange September 9, 2019This year, 41 Goizueta students set off to spend the Fall semester in 11 different countries across four continents. In turn, Goizueta welcomed 48 students to the United States. Siddhant Jalan is here from Singapore Management University.
- Know Your Network: Dasle Kim 11BBA September 9, 2019Dasle Kim 11BBA is passionate about building culture and community, empowering others, and delivering authentic experiences for people through marketing, communications, and events. She has 9+ years of program management... Read more »
- BBA students pitch communication strategies to SurveyMonkey September 9, 2019Goizueta’s Business Communication Strategy class offered in the BBA program is centered around a case study competition. This semester, students focused on data analysis and collection as they developed communication strategies for SurveyMonkey.
- BBA program ranks 15th in nation by U.S. News and World Report September 9, 2019The Undergraduate BBA Program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School has been ranked 15th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report. The ranking, which is based on a peer survey of... Read more »