Elevator pitch. STAR stories. My Story. These are all phrases that ran through my mind as I thought about the upcoming Goizueta Career Connections event. My conversations with alumni and my Career Management Center (CMC) coach all stressed the importance of these and other ways to “sell” yourself to employers, but how that was all supposed to come together was a Scooby Doo worthy mystery to me. I spent some time early on crafting my story, but after an hour without much progress I figured at the very least I was going to have some research on the various...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Know Your Network: Adam Chait 05MBA October 15, 2019Sports have a way of challenging, uniting and enriching our lives. In this issue of Know Your Network, we celebrate sports and ask Emory alumni−those who participated in them and/or... Read more »
- Centennial News: Issue 9 October 8, 2019Connecting with Goizueta alumni at home and abroad In this, our Centennial year, we have had so many special occasions to re-connect with treasured alumni and celebrate as a community.... Read more »
- Experts weigh in at the RAISE Forum ‘Rise’ Panel October 8, 2019Leading inventors, investors and entrepreneurs in the healthcare industry discussed innovation in healthcare on the RAISE Forum “Rise” Panel, an event that provides interested members of the public an opportunity to network and hear from industry experts ahead of the biannual RAISE Forum.
- Know Your Network: Zvee Geffen 09MBA September 29, 2019Sports have a way of challenging, uniting and enriching our lives. In this issue of Know Your Network, we celebrate sports and asks Emory alumni−those who participated in them and/or... Read more »
- What happens when shipping for online shoppers is interrupted? September 26, 2019Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Operations Management Ruomeng Cui talks with INFORMS about what happened when Alibaba lost access to one of its shipping service for nearly 48 hours.