Elevator pitch. STAR stories. My Story. These are all phrases that ran through my mind as I thought about the upcoming Goizueta Career Connections event. My conversations with alumni and my Career Management Center (CMC) coach all stressed the importance of these and other ways to “sell” yourself to employers, but how that was all supposed to come together was a Scooby Doo worthy mystery to me. I spent some time early on crafting my story, but after an hour without much progress I figured at the very least I was going to have some research on the various...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Know Your Network: Dasle Kim 11BBA July 12, 2019Dasle Kim 11BBA is passionate about building culture and community, empowering others, and delivering authentic experiences for people through marketing, communications, and events. She has 9+ years of program management... Read more »
- Recent EMBA alumnus, Wendy Ho honored by Poets&Quants July 2, 2019Wendy Ho EMBA19 was recently named a Best and Brightest EMBA by Poets&Quants for Executives
- Goudy named Best and Brightest EMBA July 2, 2019Steven Goudy EMBA19 was named one of the nation's Best and Brightest in a recent listing by Poets&Quants for Executives.
- Centennial News: Issue 6 June 27, 2019The Joy of Working in a Learning Environment One of the great joys of working in academia is that, throughout the year, I’m able to attend lectures where our faculty... Read more »
- Alumnus’ company, StockX, tops $1 billion valuation June 26, 2019Josh Luber 99BBA 06JD/MBA is co-founder founder of StockX. The company is now valued at more than $1 billion.