After sitting in the auditorium and listening to the overview about the upcoming career week, I realized that none of the current offerings fit my interests — real estate. Career Week, a requirement for first-year students, consists of a full five days to engage in activities that cater to our own professional development.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Tristan Walker on the cutting edge of disruption August 13, 2019Leaders like Tristan Walker, Founder and CEO of Walker & Company Brands often share their learnings and inspirations
- Know Your Network: Lisa LaViers 11C 18PhD August 13, 2019It’s Back to School time, with school supplies on sale and students beginning new chapters at every turn. In this issue of Know Your Network, EmoryBusiness.com asked alumni about their... Read more »
- Centennial News: Issue 7 August 5, 2019Richer Learning Through Alumni Contributions A rewarding aspect of working at Goizueta is seeing how many alumni return to campus to support student learning and career development. Alumni recruit and... Read more »
- Know Your Network: Tara Whitehead Stotland 93MBA August 1, 2019Goizueta alumni hold more than a coveted degree from Emory; they also boast a wealth of life experiences and business know-how. In this ongoing series, EmoryBusiness.com will share their sage... Read more »
- Know Your Network: Dasle Kim 11BBA July 12, 2019Dasle Kim 11BBA is passionate about building culture and community, empowering others, and delivering authentic experiences for people through marketing, communications, and events. She has 9+ years of program management... Read more »