I can’t believe we are already into Block 3. This semester has flown by and I have learned so much in all of our classes, about my classmates, and about myself and what I want to focus on in my career. Blocks 1 and 2 are supposedly the most stressful times of our entire MBA experience, and we have finally made it through! After the end of Block 2 exams, Goizueta had a Halloween party at Sweetwater Brewery. It was so fun to connect and de-stress with classmates, second-years and friends and family – and see all of the...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- The Urgent IMPACT of Emory’s COVID-19 Telemedicine Growth May 20, 2020As 2020 began, the world was just waking up to the harsh medical realities of the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19. Goizueta’s IMPACT class traditionally takes on one or more real-world business problems to evaluate in cooperation with sponsoring organizations. For the 2020 cohort of students in the MEMBA IMPACT class, “The lines between work […]
- Savannah Standifer 20BBA navigates marketing and rodeo barrels May 14, 2020Savannah Standifer 20BBA has been riding horses as long as she can remember. She grew up on a farm in Fayetteville, GA, and was 7 years old when she told her parents she wanted to be a professional rodeo barrel racer. They laughed it off. When she was 10 years old, she told them again. […]
- Chellappa and Goebel are 2020 recipients of Goizueta’s highest service award May 12, 2020Named for and endowed by former Coca-Cola President and COO Donald Keough, the Donald R. Keough Award for Excellence is Goizueta’s highest service award, recognizing extraordinary contributions by faculty and staff. This year’s Keough Award recipients are Brian Goebel, Managing Director of Social Enterprise and Ram Chellappa, Associate Dean & Academic Director of Master of Science in […]
- US Army Ranger, finance major are recipients of Goizueta’s highest student honor May 11, 2020The winners of this year’s Roberto C. Goizueta Award for Leadership are Michael Battat 20BBA and Major Jason “J” Waidzulis 20MBA. Established in the fall of 2018 and endowed by The Goizueta Foundation, each student receives $25,000 as part of the award. Nominated by a member of the Goizueta community (faculty, staff or a fellow […]
- US Army Ranger and Undergraduate Finance Major are recipients of Emory University’s Goizueta Business School Roberto C. Goizueta Award for Leadership May 11, 2020ATLANTA, GA — (May 11, 2020) – The Goizueta Business School today announced the winners of its prestigious Roberto C. Goizueta Award for Leadership: Michael Battat, a finance major from Woodbridge, Connecticut who just graduated with his BBA and Jason Waidzulis, a U.S. Army Ranger, a newly-minted MBA, were selected for the honor. Roberto C. […]