Christine Undergraduate School: Clemson University Pre-MBA: 2 years at Schawk supporting the Coca-Cola packaging business MBA Studies: Marketing/Consulting Future Plans: Transition into a marketing strategy role Best Goizueta Memory: Its hard to choose, but having a birthday cake at a team meeting in the library to celebrate one of my teammate’s birthday was a great example of having fun while having to do work. We all work and go to school, so its nice to have a little break during the work. Why Goizueta: I wanted to feel that I could rely on my classmates during the EvMBA expereince, and I knew that the cohort would foster that sort of community...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Kadous, colleagues receive Deloitte Foundation Wildman Medal Award June 24, 2019Professor of Accounting Kathryn Kadous and two other professors were recently named recipients of the Deloitte Foundation Wildman Medal Award by the American Accounting Association for their paper, “Audits of Complex Estimates as Verification of Management Numbers: How Institutional Pressures Shape Practice."
- AJC: Accelerator program jump starts business June 24, 2019The Start:ME Accelerator Program was featured in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, specifically the work of expanding business opportunities for women and minorities.
- McCarthy: Unlike some, Slack keeps its customers June 21, 2019Assistant Professor of Marketing Dan McCarthy says the fact Slack is able to keep so many customers means it has a bright outlook in becoming a publicly-traded company.
- Nicola Barrett named Chief Corporate Learning Officer June 17, 2019ATLANTA — Business and higher education veteran Nicola Barrett has been named Chief Corporate Learning Officer (CCLO) at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, effective July 15, Dean Erika James announced... Read more »
- Josh Inglis: On getting comfortable with uncertainty June 14, 2019Sheer joy. Bone-chilling terror. Ah, yes, the roller coaster of entrepreneurship. There is nothing like the mixture of excitement and terror that comes with launching a new company, a... Read more »