As you can imagine, an MBA challenges you in a lot of ways! As we round out the end of Summer Block 1, our skills have been put to the test – our presentation ability, our regression modeling ingenuity, and even our toe dexterity… Yes, it is exam week at Goizueta, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop! This past weekend our study teams participated in the First Annual One-Year MBA Summer Decathlon, ten grueling games designed to challenge our strength, mental agility, and sense of humor! We participated in Emory themed trivia, color sorted Skittles using...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Kadous, colleagues receive Deloitte Foundation Wildman Medal Award June 24, 2019Professor of Accounting Kathryn Kadous and two other professors were recently named recipients of the Deloitte Foundation Wildman Medal Award by the American Accounting Association for their paper, “Audits of Complex Estimates as Verification of Management Numbers: How Institutional Pressures Shape Practice."
- AJC: Accelerator program jump starts business June 24, 2019The Start:ME Accelerator Program was featured in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, specifically the work of expanding business opportunities for women and minorities.
- McCarthy: Unlike some, Slack keeps its customers June 21, 2019Assistant Professor of Marketing Dan McCarthy says the fact Slack is able to keep so many customers means it has a bright outlook in becoming a publicly-traded company.
- Nicola Barrett named Chief Corporate Learning Officer June 17, 2019ATLANTA — Business and higher education veteran Nicola Barrett has been named Chief Corporate Learning Officer (CCLO) at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, effective July 15, Dean Erika James announced... Read more »
- Josh Inglis: On getting comfortable with uncertainty June 14, 2019Sheer joy. Bone-chilling terror. Ah, yes, the roller coaster of entrepreneurship. There is nothing like the mixture of excitement and terror that comes with launching a new company, a... Read more »