@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Coffee With… Goizueta’s reliable registrar’s team January 16, 2019Annabella Yumul, Nancy Kratzer and Debbie Ashtiani pretty much function as Goizueta Business School’s operating system.
- Coffee With… Gonzalo Maturana January 15, 2019Gonzalo Maturana is interested in your house—how you decided to buy it, what a lender may have told you (or not), what influenced you to refinance and how accountable financial institutions are for your loan.
- Julie Nemirovsky: On seeing life and work through a global lens January 14, 2019Julie Nemirovsky 06BBA understands the value of reaching beyond one’s comfort zone in studies, career and life.
- Michael Summers: On hip hop and revitalizing a brand January 14, 2019Michael Summers 13MBA is a multilayered person. On one hand, he leads the digital marketing efforts for Listerine, Johnson & Johnson’s second-largest U.S. consumer brand.
- Scholarly research can be vital for running a business January 14, 2019It’s not every day a research paper sparks a stock sell-off on Wall Street. The reverberations began shortly after Daniel McCarthy, assistant professor of marketing, and his co-author Peter Fader,... Read more »