Impact investing is a growing trend in the world of social impact and entrepreneurship. Traditionally, social enterprises were formalized as nonprofit entities and competed for grant funding from government and philanthropic foundations.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Michelle Wang: on strategic moves and rockin’ it at Ticketmaster December 6, 2019There is nothing like the rush of a live event—the anticipation, the exhilaration, the moment that everyone has been waiting for…which only builds as the band hits the stage or... Read more »
- Know Your Network: Dustin Partain 15BBA December 5, 2019This month, we take time to remember the military personnel−active duty and veterans−who have stepped forward to serve. In this issue of Know Your Network, we celebrate servicemen and women.... Read more »
- School receives $30 million gift from Goizueta Foundation December 4, 2019The largest gift in school history will support business and society, innovation, and global education.
- Goizueta Foundation makes $30 million gift to Goizueta Business School December 4, 2019Emory University’s Goizueta Business School today announced that it is receiving a gift of $30 million from The Goizueta Foundation. The largest gift in school history will support business and society, innovation, and global education
- Positivity, Humor & Integrity at the Heart of Communication November 28, 2019When it comes to effective communication, it’s often thought that an engaging manner and business acumen will win over an audience.