Want to know more about the career management resources and opportunities available to Goizueta MBA students? We asked a few of our Two-Year MBA current students to blog throughout their career search. Meet Mark Thomas 15MBA/MPH. Name: Mark Thomas Class Year: MBA/MPH Class of 2015 Concentration: Social Enterprise / Entrepreneurship Previous Employer & Position: VaxTrac – Executive Director Undergraduate Institution & Major: University of Michigan, BSE and MSE in Aerospace Engineering Why I chose Goizueta: I chose Goizueta because the school offers both a strong sense of community and a breadth of offerings, including several that represent the new direction in which business is heading—e.g. Social...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- BBA Orientation creates lasting bonds between students September 11, 2019Students accepted to the BBA program attended Orientation at Kaplan Mitchell Retreat Center August 25 – 26. The overnight retreat is designed to facilitate students’ transition into the BBA program while beginning the process of building leadership capacities like resilience, interdependence, and coping with risk and ambiguity.
- BBA students gain understanding of selves, world through international exchange September 9, 2019This year, 41 Goizueta students set off to spend the Fall semester in 11 different countries across four continents. In turn, Goizueta welcomed 48 students to the United States. Siddhant Jalan is here from Singapore Management University.
- Know Your Network: Dasle Kim 11BBA September 9, 2019Dasle Kim 11BBA is passionate about building culture and community, empowering others, and delivering authentic experiences for people through marketing, communications, and events. She has 9+ years of program management... Read more »
- BBA students pitch communication strategies to SurveyMonkey September 9, 2019Goizueta’s Business Communication Strategy class offered in the BBA program is centered around a case study competition. This semester, students focused on data analysis and collection as they developed communication strategies for SurveyMonkey.
- BBA program ranks 15th in nation by U.S. News and World Report September 9, 2019The Undergraduate BBA Program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School has been ranked 15th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report. The ranking, which is based on a peer survey of... Read more »