“Ahh! Who are these new people invading our space?” is the thought that instantly comes to the mind of a One-Year student come August. All 62 of us have ruled the school and owned the building this summer. It was all about us and we had more space than we ever needed. Gone are the days of taking over an entire auditorium style classroom for a team meeting and knowing that food buffets and snacks in the halls are exclusively for us. As the First-Year students began orientation, we were still able to sneak a few free lunches from...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Developing evidence-based solutions to key business challenges February 20, 2020Goizueta's new corporate think tank will help businesses identify evidence-based solutions to difficult challenges. The post Developing evidence-based solutions to key business challenges appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- The economic impact of the coronavirus February 18, 2020The health impact of the coronavirus is well-documented, but what is the potential impact on international trade and the global economy? Assistant Professor Ruomeng Cui discusses the effect of the virus on supply chains. The post The economic impact of the coronavirus appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- Know Your Network: Alumni sweethearts make the ultimate connection February 14, 2020Valentine’s Day holds a special place in the hearts of many graduates of Goizueta Business School. On this day filled with flowers, candy, and acts of kindness, alumni couples who met or got to know each other better during their studies and later married reflect on their meeting, school, and the joy of shared memories. […]
- Goizueta Business School names new chief business, analytics, and operations officer February 14, 2020ATLANTA, GA – (February 14, 2020) – On March 16, Robin Dittmann, who is currently the chief financial officer at the University of Minnesota Law School, will join Emory University’s Goizueta Business School as the new chief business, analytics, and operations officer. Erika H. James, the John H. Harland Dean of Goizueta Business School, announced […]
- Goizueta students among top teams in competition at the intersection of business and healthcare February 11, 2020Two Goizueta students, Rosilyn Chirayath 20MBA and Brian Murphy 20MBA, helped their teams win top prizes at Goizueta Healthcare Association’s Business Plan Competition on January 24 by leveraging their life experiences to create viable business ideas. The post Goizueta students among top teams in competition at the intersection of business and healthcare appeared first on […]