When a conference FAQ page includes “Why are there so many zombies?”, you know it’s going to be a great couple of days! Under the theme of “path to purpose,” over 2,000 students and professionals gathered in Atlanta over Halloween weekend next to a zombie convention(!) for the 25th Anniversary Net Impact Conference.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- SurveyMonkey adds Dean James to board of directors August 14, 2018SurveyMonkey, a leading global provider of survey software products, announced today the addition of Erika Hayes James—an award-winning educator, accomplished consultant and published researcher—to its board of directors. The SurveyMonkey board now has an equal representation of women and men.
- Emory University ranks No. 1 for quality of life August 7, 2018Emory University has been ranked #1 for quality of life, according to the Princeton Review’s 27th annual college rankings, “The 384 Best Colleges” guide, based on its nationwide survey of 138,000 college students’ ratings of their schools.
- How AI could digitize human expertise August 7, 2018Gut instincts and judgment calls are among the most valuable pieces of knowledge. Typically, that is developed over years, or decades, of work in a focused area, such as education, healthcare, law enforcement or finance.
- MSBA students use data skills to give back during Missing Maps map-a-thon August 7, 2018When most people get in their car at the end of the day, it’s almost second nature to pull up a mapping device to find the best way home, check traffic and get an estimated time of arrival. What may seem simple could be seen as a luxury to areas all over the world where […]
- Two-Year MBA Class of 2020 arrives at Goizueta August 2, 2018The Two-Year Full-Time MBA Class of 2020 has arrived at Goizueta, and the students are currently going through their onboarding experience.