@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Coca-Cola FEMSA executives visit Goizueta to discuss sustainability, social responsibility November 19, 2018Jose Antonio Fernandez Carbajal, chairman of FEMSA, and John Santa Maria Sr., CEO of Coca-Cola FEMSA, spoke at Goizueta on sustainability and social responsiblity before sitting down for a chat with Dean Erika James. Coca-Cola FEMSA is the largest franchise bottler of Coca-Cola products in the world, with bottling plants across Latin America.
- Annual Veterans Day celebration honors past and present service members November 15, 2018Members of the Emory community gathered in Cannon Chapel on Monday to honor veterans and current service members.
- Students help promote life-saving healthcare innovations at AHIA conference November 15, 2018Goizueta students and faculty traveled to Johannessburg, South Africa to attend the AHIA conference, a three-day event aiming to reduce morbidity and mortality in Africa by advising and training African scientists in business and legal areas.
- Students get crash course in entrepreneurship at HackATL November 14, 2018A 48-hour competition hosted at the Goizueta Business School, HackATL 2018 was Emory Entrepreneurship and Venture Management’s sixth annual business hackathon.
- Goizueta’s Kim named 2018 ‘Top 50 Undergraduate Professor’ November 14, 2018Poets & Quants names Professor John Kim a 2018 'Top 50 Undergraduate Professor.'