Early last fall, Kristen Little 21MBA, president of the Goizueta Black MBA Association (BMBAA), and Lyndsey Fridie 21MBA, VP of Community Involvement for BMBAA, eager to have a greater impact on the wider Atlanta community, conceived an idea for a mentorship program where Goizueta MBAs would serve as mentors for Black undergraduate students in Georgia. The mission of the program is to support the next generation of young, Black professionals by sharing our skills and experiences as business school students. Working with Ross Thompson, the president of the Morehouse Business Association, Lyndsey and Kristen brought the idea to fruition...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Goizueta Alumni Elevate Under-represented Voices through New Publishing Company April 7, 2021
- Chief Investment Officer for The Nature Conservancy Reflects on his Journey from Nigeria April 1, 2021
- Goizueta Business School’s MBA Programs Hold Premier Status in U.S. News & World Report Rankings March 30, 2021
- Get Ready! March 24 is Emory Day of Giving 2021 March 8, 2021
- Business Analytics alumni team takes 6th place in international data challenge January 15, 2021
- The power of analytics: data-driven decision-making October 2, 2020