It is true that much of your time as an MBA is spent studying for exams, meeting with project groups and preparing for interviews. However, what truly completes the MBA experience is the extracurricular and social activities in which you can engage.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- “Business skills development: a virtual necessity for specialty coffee farmers,” Daily Coffee News January 19, 2021The post “Business skills development: a virtual necessity for specialty coffee farmers,” Daily Coffee News appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- “Business could be on the precipice of an automation explosion,” Fortune January 17, 2021The post “Business could be on the precipice of an automation explosion,” Fortune appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- “More insurrection fallout in Georgia as COVID deaths spike across the state,” WABE January 16, 2021The post “More insurrection fallout in Georgia as COVID deaths spike across the state,” WABE appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- Business Analytics alumni team takes 6th place in international data challenge January 15, 2021In late spring 2020, Sidi “Daniel” Liu 20BBA/MSBA received a LinkedIn notification about the 2nd IKCEST “The Belt and Road” International Big Data Competition. Co-hosted by several Chinese educational and technology organizations, the topic—forecasting the future incidence of highly pathogenic contagious diseases—got Liu’s attention. It was a timely, real world problem, and Liu thought the […]
- Why customers hold the key to a company’s true valuation January 14, 2021When determining a fair valuation for a company—especially in anticipation of an initial public offering (IPO)—investors often rely heavily on “top down” approaches focusing primarily on traditional financial measures to do so. But what if this approach doesn’t paint the full picture? Daniel McCarthy, assistant professor of marketing at Emory’s Goizueta Business School, is building […]