As we sat in the large auditorium for our first IMPACT class, Professor Lynne Segall told the Class of 2020, “the question we ask is the question we answer.”
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Take a virtual trip to Nicaragua with Grounds for Empowerment February 21, 2019Each year, Grounds for Empowerment, a specialty coffee program powered by Social Enterprise @ Goizueta, visits coffee country in Nicaragua with a group of interested travelers. Watch the video and follow along as the GFE team takes you through origin in Nicaragua!
- Class Close-up: Lynn Robinson 60MBA February 19, 2019When Carol Lynn Brown–now Lynn Robinson–applied to colleges in the mid-1950s, she looked for a school where she could earn a business degree. Having grown up in the South, Robinson... Read more »
- Faculty promotions and endowed chairs February 19, 2019Congratulations to the faculty members who received promotions. Emily Bianchi, associate professor of organization & management Allison Burdette, professor in the practice of business law Mike Lewis, professor of marketing... Read more »
- Celebrating Jag Sheth at 80 February 19, 2019There is something about the ease with which Jagdish Sheth engages an audience that makes him a consummate lecturer and teacher. The chaired professor of marketing enjoys nothing more than... Read more »
- MSBA Program has banner first year February 19, 2019The new Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program at Goizueta had a successful year, first by securing a partnership with FedEx and then by hosting its first Business... Read more »