As we sat in the large auditorium for our first IMPACT class, Professor Lynne Segall told the Class of 2020, “the question we ask is the question we answer.”
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Students get crash course in entrepreneurship at HackATL December 13, 2018A 48-hour competition hosted at the Goizueta Business School, HackATL 2018 was Emory Entrepreneurship and Venture Management’s sixth annual business hackathon.
- BBA Program gets closer look December 13, 2018The BBA Program is undergoing a comprehensive faculty-led review to ensure that Goizueta’s undergraduate students are best prepared for the organizational and social challenges of the 2020’s. Goizueta’s Education Committee,[…]
- Know Your Network: Vishal Jain 15BBA December 13, 2018Get to know Vishal Jain 15BBA in Goizueta’s Know Your Network series.
- Goizueta community mourns loss of senior lecturer December 13, 2018Earl Hill, a member of the Goizueta Business School faculty since 1991, passed away over the weekend. He was 81.
- Undergraduate BBA Program No. 14 in new Poets&Quants ranking December 13, 2018The Undergraduate BBA Program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School is No. 14 in the annual Poets&Quants for Undergraduates ranking released December 12.