@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Know Your Network: Alan Kelley 99EvMBA May 17, 2019Get to know Alan Kelley 99EvMBA in our latest Know Your Network series.
- First annual Executive Women Conference provides encouragement for female students interested in finance May 7, 2019The first annual Executive Women Conference, hosted by the student-run Goizueta Women in Finance, took place on April 12. Speakers included Kim Scardino, SVP of Finance at The Home Depot, Robin Moore 87BBA, VP of Integrated Services at the Coca-Cola Company, and Allison Dukes 06EMBA, CFO of SunTrust.
- Centennial News: Issue 4 May 6, 2019Going beyond for the greater good Emory has a long history of attracting people who care about the Greater Good. Looking at our students, staff, and faculty (past and present),... Read more »
- Microsoft data breach could impact thousands May 3, 2019Ram Chellappa told FOX5 on Thursday the Microsoft breach didn't affect "work" accounts, but personal accounts are at play.
- McCarthy: Subscription companies paying more to keep customers May 3, 2019Professor Dan McCarthy suggests the big drop in Wayfair's stock is no surprise given how much the company—and others like it—must spend to keep subscribers.